Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Trip to the Beach

After a week of rainy, hot and humid days, today was the best day of the week. We took a trip to Coney Island to hang out, walk the boardwalk, see a couple of freak shows, eat greasy artery clogging food, and...RIDE THE CYCLONE!! Yes, that old rickety, wooden roller coaster. I must say I may never, ever ride it again! First of all certain people had the bright idea of sitting in the back. OK??? I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time. I think I got whiplash from the violent thrusting from side to side, I have bruises on my knees, elbows and thighs, a sore throat from screaming non-stop for the full ride and once it was all over it took me about 5 minutes to remember where I was and all this torture for $8. Would I ever go on it again...OH YEAH!

I laid low today and left my baby home, these were taken with old faithful, my Canon SD900 point and shoot.

Did I mention the beach was packed??

















Check out these reviews on Yelp of the Cyclone, hilarious!

4 comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I love the pictures you captured of the beach! They are great!

Dotun said...

nice shots

judieannphotography said...

Love these girl!! Coney Island is so much fun and the Cyclone rocks!!

Keith said...

Great photos. These are so amazing. I love them all. Hope your week has started off well. Cheers!