Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Robin + Milo = Wedding

Ok so I had yet another excuse to visit Brooklyn Bridge, Robin & Milo decided it would be the perfect spot to get married. They had a few other unique ideas; one of my favorites was having the ceremony on a double decker tour bus! The bridge and the day were perfect for the small ceremony and by the way they had the prettiest maid of honor, their daughter Lily.









Milo is ready and waiting!



















The limo ride to the bridge...





Ready to say I do.









Robin looks ready to start.



So many favorites I have to break it into two posts, more tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Keith said...

Great photos. I really like them all. Hope you've had a nice week.

judieannphotography said...

My fiance and I walk this bridge all the time! Its a fantastic location for a small wedding!! Awesome job girly!