Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bettina + Mark = Wedding (Part 1)

"I'm getting married at the Office of the City Clerk!" Ok, that doesn't sound too romantic, but Bettina & Mark proved to me that yes, a City Hall wedding can be romantic, sweet, beautiful, and sexy without all the stress.

I was thinking of ways to add a little pizazz to what I thought was going to be a boring and dreary photo shoot but I did my research and read that the NYC spent $12.3 million to "spruce up the Marriage Bureau and move it out of its drab old home in the Municipal Building by City Hall, all in an attempt to compete with Vegas as the wedding destination of the world." I was amazed at a great job!

No makeup artist needed...









The waiting...













Ready to be husband & wife!







Finally married!





More waiting!!!











Done!







Part two coming soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! The pictures are definitely natural and gorgeously done.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

this is great!My fav session so far! Gorgeous couple. great work sandy!